Volunteer: Join CARA’s Adoption and Foster Committee Posted on Friday, 17 June 2016
Are you someone very meticulous, observant with a sound and good judgement? The Adoption and Foster committee is looking for volunteers to help screen possible foster and forever homes for our furry friends.
You will be working with the animals as they choose from the many applicants who want to be the forever family of our rescues.
The Adoption and Foster committee is responsible for re-homing the rescues. They play a big role in order for CARA to have more room for rescues. With the limited amount of space, re-homing adoptables will make way for other animals in need to be rescued.
What would be your role and what can you do?
- Documenting available rescues for foster and adoption (in partnership with the Animal Rescue Team)
- Looking for potential adopters
- Coordinating and conducting home visits (by members who are experienced around animals)
- Arranging the transport of animals
- Maintaining the fosters data base (excel file)
- Sourcing funds for the fosters
- Organizing adoption events
What we require:
- Basic computer skills and email access daily
- Good people skills – you will be interacting a lot with the public
- Preferably with own transport (for meeting with potential adopters and fosters) or knows their way around the metro
- Strong knowledge in proper animal care
Be a part of the team that can make these smiles happen.
Interested to become a volunteer?
Download and accomplish the CARA Membership Application Form.
Email the completed form to email@example.com
Attend the CARA volunteer orientation.
Tags: animal welfare in the Philippines, animal welfare volunteer group in the Philippines, CARA Welfare Philippines, how to help animals in the Philippines, how to support animal welfare in the Philippines, how to volunteer to help animals