January 2017: Job Vacancy Notice Posted on Tuesday, 24 January 2017
CARA Welfare Philippines is in need of an Administrative Officer to assume the following roles at CARA clinic/within the CARA organization:
1) Clinic administrator (accommodating/scheduling clients, basic animal care, assisting the Resident Veterinarian, and supervising clinic staff/animal handlers)
2) Communications Officer (assisting in maintaining CARA’s social media presence, replying to emails/telephone/walk-in inquiries regarding events, partnerships, rescues, adoptions, and general animal welfare matters)
3) Events and Logistics Officer (providing logistical support to CARA’s senior volunteers doing orientations, talks and other events)
4) HR and Finance coordinator (working alongside the CARA President, Corporate Secretary, and accountants, coordinate HR and Financial matters by drafting correspondences, maintaining records, and assisting in recruitment, payroll, and other HR concerns)
5) Various other duties that may be assigned from time to time (representing CARA in events/functions, liaising with volunteers/sponsors/partners, procurement)
The successful candidate must have the following credentials/attributes:
1) At least 1 year working experience (We will consider OJT or family business experience)
2) A college degree in Business, Communications, Hospital Administration, Psychology, Marketing, or other relevant/related courses
3) A proven animal welfare advocate/animal lover
4) Must be a self-starter and a multi-tasker
5) Must be highly organized (able to set priorities and follow through on commitments)
6) Must be assertive, but must also be able to render good client service (internal and external clients)
7) Must be able to relate to people from varying backgrounds, to be able to promote CARA’s mission and vision, accommodate clients, effectively supervise staff, and represent the CARA organization
8) Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Tagalog and in English
CARA Welfare Philippines is a non-government, non –profit organization run mostly by volunteers and funded solely through private donations and fundraising events.
CARA can offer a monthly salary of Php14,000 to 15,000 and incentives such as pet food/supplies (subject to availability) to the successful applicant. In addition, CARA offers intangible benefits such as invaluable work experience in the above mentioned areas and the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of animals in the Philippines.
How to apply:
Please send your updated CV and a motivation/cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for screening.
Reposted by Angelina Fajardo
Want to make a difference? Click one of the links below.