175 Lopez Rizal St. cor. Samat St., Mandaluyong City | Tel 532-3340
All funds earned from cat and dog boarding, will go directly back to the organization, so you can rest assured that your furbaby’s stay at the clinic will help other cats and dogs in need. Plus, we provide roomy crates for both cats and dogs, a compassionate staff, and a clean and airy environment. Below are some info on our rates and policies:
Cat Boarding – 200 php per night
Dog Boarding (Up to 6 months) – 300 php per night
Dog Boarding (6 months and up, Small) – 350 php per night
Dog Boarding (6 months and up, Medium) – 450 php per night
Dog Boarding (6 months and up, Large) – 550 php per night
(size of dog depends on height and weight, this is decided by our vet)
REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING:
1. 2 VALID IDS
2. 50% down payment should be paid upon turn-over of the dog/cat to the clinic and 50% will be paid upon pick-up
3. Signed boarding terms/boarding form
4. Up to date Vaccinations
1. Owner should pick-up his/her pet on the last day of the boarding period.
2. Owner must bring his/her copy of the boarding terms/boarding form, 2 valid IDs and the payment upon check out. Cat or dog will not be released to anyone else aside from the signatory of the boarding terms/boarding form and must issue a letter of authorization in case cat/dog will be picked-up by someone else.
3. In case of extension of stay, kindly, inform our clinic at least a day before the last day of the term
4. Owner must present the vaccination booklet when dropping pet off.
*For more info or to book a slot, please do not hesitate to call our landline at 532-3340. Thanks!